Página 2 de 4 PrimeiroPrimeiro 1234 ÚltimoÚltimo
Resultados 11 a 20 de 38

Tópico: Embassy of Romania

veek

I just cry for you Brazil!

My friends, after battle of Andalucia, a part of me was happy for the victory of our allies, but the other part was sad.
    Sad because Brazil was not helped at all of its allies. I am sad because I saw that people who pretend that are yours friends, were given away and you were last single. They kept their gold firmly, instead of protect you. I have only one sentence: Brazil did not deserve this!

Therefore my friends tonight I can not shout my joy as always.
    Tonight I will cry with you!

Veek

in this night I'm not speaking as the Ambassador of Romania,
    but just as a simple friend of yours
    even if you believe me or not

Ex-Presidente do Brasil Avatar de Jazar
    Data de Ingresso
    May 2009

Re: Embassy of Romania

lolz, someone ban this guy, more fucking propaganda.

I saw serbian elite fighting, i saw Indo G11 fighting, i saw portuguese army, i saw france reserves.

the problem isnt Brasil, but the president that, unfortunatelly isnt very active, almost double clicker...
    “Maybe, just maybe, there is no purpose in life… but if you linger a while longer in this world, you might discover something of value in it.”

[size=2]but just as a simple friend of yours[/size]

Para quem não sabe esse crápula escreveu um artigo ridicularizando o Brasil, mijando na cara dos brasileiros, falando que estava "chorando" pelo Brasil tentando colocar a culpa da derrota nos aliados que  - segundo ele  - nunca ajudaram o Brasil. Propaganda de merda.

Tenho apenas uma coisa para dizer:

[center][size=9]FODA-SE[/size][/center]

Vai ser urubu assim na casa da puta que lhe pariu.

Saudações cordiais,
    Cavalcanti.

OBS: Romênia, enviem um novo embaixador, talvez vocês tenham alguém menos hipócrita DD
    [size=1]Curriculum Vitae Presidente do Brasil 2x Ministro da Defesa 2x Ministro de Relações Exteriores 2 Congressista do Brasil (4x), Tailândia, África do Sul, Áustria e Paquistão

Senior Member Avatar de Magabo
    Data de Ingresso
    May 2009

[Suriat]

veek

@ Cavalcanti - your courses are just a sign of your weakness. I will not answer at them.
    Of course you may say that I am a hypocrit. But I say: I do care on Brazil much more than you do! With that kind of people like Cavalcanti, Brazil is lost.

My friends from Brazil, yes, I'm the bastard that cryed when Brazil lost Andalucia. And I will be that bastard too when Brazil will loose Gauteng and other regions in South Africa. And even when the war will come to original region of Brazil. This is the only thing that I will do. I will not invite you in our alliance. But be carefull at people as Cavalcanti and many others that sold your country to Hungary and Indonezia.

And for now on I always speak in official terms with you. Sorry, but this is it!

Veek - Ambassador of Romania in Brazil

Data de Ingresso
    May 2009

I just remembered of Brasil x Argentina, when Romania just abandoned Argentina to defend themselves =]
    “Maybe, just maybe, there is no purpose in life… but if you linger a while longer in this world, you might discover something of value in it.”

veek

Antonio,
    First of all Romania can't make peace with Brazil at that time because we are allies with Argentina and that kind of things you just can't do it.
    Second, if your territories are under attack, what you will choose? To defend yourself or to defend other country?
    Third, Romania lft all that things in the past. A new team manage now Romania, a team which is open to communicate and cooperate with other country, including yours.
    Greetings
    veek

Data de Ingresso
    May 2009

Citação Postado originalmente por veek Ver Post
    Antonio,
    First of all Romania can't make peace with Brazil at that time because we are allies with Argentina and that kind of things you just can't do it.
    Second, if your territories are under attack, what you will choose? To defend yourself or to defend other country?
    Third, Romania lft all that things in the past. A new team manage now Romania, a team which is open to communicate and cooperate with other country, including yours.
    Greetings
    veek
    no, two months ago you were enemies of Argentina =]

your territories werent under attack, you were attacking.

propaganda

veek

Antonio Salgado http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1117842
    Dead citizen
    Citizen permanently suspended for creating or administrating multiple citizen accounts.

Dear Antonio,
    This is your account? If the answer is yes, I have some questions. How it is supposed to help your fellow as a dead citizen?
    How can you dare to judge a country, you, who are just a cheater? The only way to stay in front of your people is the word propaganda, and the frustration of the past. You are one of the traitors who sold Brazil to PEACE. Ask your countryman about their opinion about you.
    People of Brazil, be open minded. For me personally it is the same if you stay with peace or not. It is about your future. You can choose to be a great nation in the eWorld, or just loosers! And this is not PROPAGANDA! Tomorrow at the election choose wisely. You, the people of Brazil must have the power, not a few from you.
    veek

Data de Ingresso
    May 2009

the best is that you dont even know about my ban and appeal, that i used my account from University, etc.

i am no cheater, for this accusation i will report you to the forum admin, asking for your ban.

and i can help eBrasil and my alliance, PEACE, cause i got a brand new account =]

people of my country think i was good president, good mofa and good leader os special forces, for sure =]

bye propaganda boy

Permissões de Postagem