Página 1 de 3 123 ÚltimoÚltimo
Resultados 1 a 10 de 27

Tópico: Embassy of eSerbia

Beginner Member Avatar de zadnji vezni
    Data de Ingresso
    Oct 2012

Embassy of eSerbia

Hello everyone,
    my name is zadnji vezni and I will be serving as an ambassador of eSerbia in your country.

First of all, I will have to apologize to all of you for speaking to you in English instead of Portuguese. My goals here are very simple. I am going to try to help two of our countries establish a relation of understanding, trust and respect. We will have to take it slowly, step by step. First off all, we will have to open the dialogue. Then through that dialogue we should try to discuss freely and directly about various matters (from football to eRepublik diplomacy) in order to get to know each other. That would hopefully help us get in a position from we could talk freely and openly about yours and ours interests in eWorld, and to try to cooperate in order to achieve them both. We will see how the things will develop... maybe we will even establish relations we`ve had long time ago. However, as I`ve already said, it is going to be a long way, which needs to bee based on a good will and respect from both of our sides. I cannot promise you anything, expect that I will work as hard as I can in order to help this dialogue be as friendly and constructive as possible. And at the end, this is the list of our government members for the month of october:

This is the link to my eRepublik profile:

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/6011562

Feel free and welcome to contact either through this thread, or through forum PM, or IGM. I will answer as to all of you as soon as I see your post or your message.

And this is our list of government members for this month:

CP:
    Serbian Vitez(Binary_Mind)

vCP:
    Unihorn

MoD
    Pljackas, Alex.L, Steamroller91, danijelkg, Antic Dragan, svetlanadenis, thelanelim, Emparor Leonida, Lord Garfield, Zoran69, leop, Aradjanski Branko, Antropos, Simonovic94, pakija and Miokovic Dragan.

MoFA:
    Sever Vetrovnik, Cookies Revenge, baltazar8, Milosh Feldmarshal, coolinbun, Milan85 and Helm Hammerhand,

vMoFA:
    takimanija, Mikko Ilicinen and Letva.

MoIA:
    Danijela 89, Pegavac, JovanaKrstitelj, jeras1, Trnko, Marko RMS, Fist3, SsMDMsS and csaba.

MoE:
    Cucko_mNe89, R4t3PV and zigazaga

zadnji vezni
    Ambassador of eSerbia
    Última edição por zadnji vezni; 26/10/2012 às 07:47.

Ex-Presidente do Brasil Avatar de Jazar
    Data de Ingresso
    May 2009
    Brazil and Serbia HAD a relation of understand, trust and respect, years ago you (Serbia) betrayed that relation, for greedy reasons, kicked Brazil´s ass to the lions, but we survived, why would Brazil care to get this relation back? Also we have croatia

Dobar Dan, cao...zbogom... perdercino
    “Maybe, just maybe, there is no purpose in life… but if you linger a while longer in this world, you might discover something of value in it.”

Data de Ingresso
    Oct 2012
    @Jazar
    I know we`ve already HAD that relation, I`ve said it in my post. Please, be kind enough to read it again carfully. And I am here to try to make it happen once more. Bok

Data de Ingresso
    May 2009
    Citação Postado originalmente por zadnji vezni Ver Post
    @Jazar
    I know we`ve already HAD that relation, I`ve said it in my post. Please, be kind enough to read it again carfully. And I am here to try to make it happen once more. Bok
    i did read it carefully enough, or u think brazilians arent smart enough to udnerstand what u say? :roll:

as i said why brazilians would be dumb enough to get that relations rolling again?

I mean hardly you will find someone here that still likes ur country and even if that happen they will prefer croatia over it. Prolly I will be the most "pro-serbia" u will find in this forum
    “Maybe, just maybe, there is no purpose in life… but if you linger a while longer in this world, you might discover something of value in it.”

Data de Ingresso
    Oct 2012
    @Jazar
    Well, we`ll just have to wait and see. I am not saying Brazilians aren`t smart enough to understand what I`ve written, I didn`t even say that you aren`t. I`ve just said you didn`t read id it with enough patience. I am not here to make the past be forgotten. That is not possible, nor it would be reasonable thing to do. But what I believe is certainly quite reasonable, is the idea of eSerbia and eBrazil try to smooth things out and work on our relations in mutual benefit. I am prepared to see and to deal with a lot of resistance, even of such primitive kind as yours were. Personally I find winning an argument against someone as yourself quite easy, since your type of language and behavior does all the work. This post of yours already made you look bad, I do not need to put any effort in debating you.

P.S. Therefore I`ve thanked you for your post, you can check it out.

Data de Ingresso
    May 2009
    well you can say whatever you want the way you want, lets not talk about primitive because I dont want to offend your country, where I was IRL twice and where I had citizenship for a whole year, until start of this year and where i have friends.

look like "Sever Vetrovnik, Cookies Revenge, baltazar8 and some others" are still noobs, sending someone with no diplomatic skills like you here to make something already hard, might turning impossible.

You come to someone house you should knee, be polite and pay your respects and be thankful that we give you the privilege or pleasure to listen to our insults. Because it is an insult to any smart person in this forum, or old enough to know eHistory, to see you coming here offering your friendship while we know or remember how it was....

you wont deal with any resistance here, prolly you will deal with no one caring about you, we have croatia right now and even if we didnt have no one here will ever forget or forgive how Serbia backstabbed us and throw us away... you are proud people, Brazilian people are proud too.... now take ur pride and your tail and go back to your masters, you are offending us only by posting here like nothing never ahppened. Just advising you

furundzija....

i thanked for your post btw, if this make you feel pleased

Senior Member Avatar de Dio Hope
    Data de Ingresso
    Feb 2010
    It can sound as a cliche but.. we do not forget, we do not forgive.

You with your interests have betrayed our friendship for ONE, and this haven't change, don't insult me by saying that it changed, I know your leaders.

If you want to talk about RL you will be very welcome, as anyone, but there is not place for any improvement in our ePolitics.
    [right][/right]

Data de Ingresso
    Oct 2012
    @Jazar
    I am not going to go round in circles arguing with you. I was welcomed by your Minister of Foreign Affairs (through an IGM), and until it is stated either by him or by significant majority of the people on this thread that I am no longer welcome, I am going to stay here and do my job.

Justin Bieber Avatar de Dragnamor
    Data de Ingresso
    Aug 2011
    Polônia na CTRL = Sérvia querendo entrar?

SAEYHGEASYUHAEUAESH

Data de Ingresso
    Oct 2012
    @hopez0r
    As I`ve said, nobody`s asking you either to forget or forgive anything. I am just asking for a chance to talk, as a human being to a human being and we will see where that is going to take us. If nothing changes in terms of eRepublik politics, at least we would have some nice conversations to remember.

Permissões de Postagem