Resultados 1 a 8 de 8

Tópico: Melhor. ragequit. ever.

Melhor. ragequit. ever.

I have to admit you people envisioned a nice idea for a game, a nice mix of social networks along side with a politics/military/economic emulator. It?s indeed a very good idea with a lot of potential.

But sadly for all of us, specially you and your pockets who have to pay wages to keep this crap running? without a shred of doubt you have fucked up the execution.

This game requires no skill, something that?s the main part of any competitive game. The only skill you need is to have had the PURE LUCK of finding about this crappy little site before someone else or be good at cheating at it. The more time you have in the game, the more advantage you have over the rest, if you are new or recent to the game (say? 2 months?) you are irrelevant and will remain so for the rest of your eLife unless you cheat.

And the results are evident. In most eCountries, only 15% to 25% of its registered citizens are actually active, meaning? between 75% to 85% of the people who register to eRepublik think the game sucked sweaty donkey balls, not to mention a considerable part that as of today belonged to the 15%-25% active players, who also believe this game has a mouthful of hairy balls, making it a grand total of A WHOLE BUNCH OF PEOPLE who think this game is a shit cake. Yes, your dumb ass managed to take a really good idea and make it a turd.

Of course, this is not news to you? you?ve known this for a while now. The problem that you have at hand are that the two cockroaches you have for neurons, pose a challenge in your quest of finding a way of making this game somewhat good. Newsflash! you wouldn't be able to do that even if the right idea would shit you on the face.

But I?m not going to be redundant about the million ?how to take a good idea and make it total shit? you cocksuckers have accomplished.

Instead I ponder at the beautiful sight of aaaaaaaaall thaaaaaat gooooooooold half the eWorld has bugged out of your sorry excuse for programming skills. Oh and lets use your own prices, seeing the amount of unpaid War Declarations so far? we can guestimate the amount of bugged GOLD at around 200,000, what?s that? Awwww almost 120,000 Euros you didn?t make, because of your dumb asses, it?s so beautiful it can bring tears into any sensitive person?s eye

At this rate, you will find yourself licking the black asshole out of a gay fat Spaniard man with bad breath, hideous BO and AIDS called Marco for your 3 euros, in no time.

I hear they might also pay a little better by posing as lead role in a bestiality gangbang film and get some euros out of getting your asshole ripped by a load of donkey cock, as it seems the kind of things you might be into you sick scrab.

Because your IQ is about the same number of the size of your penis, you punish ALL the users (meaning? your MONEY SOURCE) for the actions of two or three that discover the weaknesses of the eRepublik engine. Here?s an idea stupid? why don?t you rather fire whoever does the actual crappy job of setting up the piece of shit engine. Hey, scrab face take a look around at all the headless chickens. I mean? if I did such a bullshit job in my workplace, I?d have my ass out on the street in an instant. So, take 1 gold and buy yourself a clue.

Anyways?

With this I bid you farewell cocksuckers, you will not be getting anymore clicks out of me to fill into your ?webpage stats? to sell bullshit to your sponsors. I wish upon your pathetic life a whole package of ?programming for dummies? and some fast acting mutant STD from space that melts your dick off.

It?s been a pleasure meeting everyone I met around this place? you guys have been all great fun. I wish you all a happy and prosperous life.

Ha sido un placer conocer a todo el que conoc? en este lugar? han sido todos excelentes. Les deseo unas vidas felices y pr?speras.

Cheerio?

P.S.: If you are not too sure whether you should half ban me, or permanently ban me? Hey Bonte, you eurotrash donkey cock sucking faggot, I hope you get rabidly raped by a gang of disease spreading baboons and end up in prison being someone?s bitch for robbing the users and your sponsors clean, asshole. Now take your shit game and shove it up your ass.

Stormtrooper Of Death live

[glow=green,1,300] http://docs.google.com/View?id=dfzwqcqw_51gkcz76c5 [/glow]
    [size=1]Curriculum Vitae Presidente do Brasil 2x Ministro da Defesa 2x Ministro de Relações Exteriores 2 Congressista do Brasil (4x), Tailândia, África do Sul, Áustria e Paquistão

Data de Ingresso
    May 2009

Re:Melhor. ragequit. ever.

Esse não é o primeiro artigo desse cara...

Ele ja fez um até dizendo que tinha fakes, que o jogo era uma merda, etc... igual esse...

Pensei até que tinha largado, mas parece que não...

É um herói

P.S.: If you are not too sure whether you should half ban me, or permanently ban me? Hey Bonte, you eurotrash donkey cock sucking faggot, I hope you get rabidly raped by a gang of disease spreading baboons and end up in prison being someone?s bitch for robbing the users and your sponsors clean, asshole. Now take your shit game and shove it up your ass.
    Matou a pau nessa heuahuhaa
    [size=1]Curriculum Vitae Presidente do Brasil 2x Ministro da Defesa 2x Ministro de Relações Exteriores 2 Congressista do Brasil (4x), Tailândia, África do Sul, Áustria e Paquistão

Discordo.

O ragequit do Necrosis de ontem ficou marcado na história. GLORIOUS FAILURE IS GLORIOUS.

porra cara, google é muito sux, e eu sou pior, ninguém pode fazer a caridade de traduzir? *.*

Member Avatar de LucasFranks
    Data de Ingresso
    May 2010

@Gabriel

Eu to com tanto preguiça de traduzir que nem ler eu li ;p

Se amanhã eu tiver menos preguiça, aproveito que é feriado aqui na Bahia e traduzo xD.

Senior Member Avatar de NinjaVelho
    Data de Ingresso
    May 2009

Citação Postado originalmente por LucasFranks Ver Post
    @Gabriel

Eu to com tanto preguiça de traduzir que nem ler eu li ;p
    [2]

@Gabriel
    Se amanhã eu tiver menos preguiça, aproveito que é feriado aqui na Bahia e traduzo xD.
    e já vou te avisando pra nao ter muita esperança com isso, baiano sem preguiça é meio raro.

"The world is the war not have a victory and a lose" - Parmalat, Jan/09

Senior Member Avatar de nuutxer
    Data de Ingresso
    May 2009

Eu to com tanto preguiça de traduzir que nem ler eu li
    [CENTER] [/CENTER]

Permissões de Postagem