Resultados 1 a 9 de 9

Tópico: Embaixada da eSuécia

Alecian

Embaixada da eSuécia

Oi!

I am your first eSwedish ambassador it seems

Firstly I would like to share some information on the last couple of elections in eSweden.

Congressional election;

Presidential election;

And the partypresident election of the biggest eSwedish party, FBS;

Here is the Current cabinet in eSweden
    President: St00r
    Vice President: Shoot

Minister of Foreign Affairs: Rydekull
    Vice Minister of Foreign Affairs: Dandersson

Minister of Defence: Shoot
    Vice Minister of Defence: Cupid
    Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces: C3H5O3NO23

Minister of Finance: Spraetter

Minister of Education: ThomasP87

Minister of Commerce: Gudrun Schyman

If you have any questions now or in the future just PM me and I will respond as quickly as possible.

Ex-Presidente do Brasil Avatar de Jazar
    Data de Ingresso
    May 2009

Re: Embaixada da eSuécia

PD ;D :-*
    “Maybe, just maybe, there is no purpose in life… but if you linger a while longer in this world, you might discover something of value in it.”

Alecian

Sweden has decided to make a push at the eUK region in Denmark.

eUK who alone couldn't get the wall on + got help from other nations like Russia and Hungary which moved there with their forces to bring the wall up to 150-200k+.

A lot of damage from PEACE that could be used in Manitoba got wasted due to this not wise move.

Now eUK is attacking a Swedish occupied region in Denmark, however there eSweden is holding up pretty good.

Here is an article about Swedish troops coming to the eUS to help in Manitoba.

Martel

Welcome =)

(amei os graficos ;D)

Alecian

Thanks Martel!

Nice fight in Manitoba if you watched it

If you want a few tips on how to get more people on your forums and how to make your country more active, then eSweden can provide them

Improved relations between our countries is always wanted!

Alecian

New Swedish congressional results;

I trust everything here is well

Gj helping PERU against the TO:ers if you now did that

Alecian

Hi again! Our presidential results which now means we got the Supreme Commander of Eden (Shoot) as our President, and we have also started a new religion called Shootism 8)

Shoot represents the Swedish majority party "FBS", and JBMalin represents a big part of the opposition.

Also, what are your thoughts on Italy and Indonesia leaving PEACE? Maybe even France soon...

Also, what are your thoughts on Italy and Indonesia leaving PEACE? Maybe even France soon...
    It's normal countries leaving alliances if they don't agree with what's being done or have no intention to change it. Argentina did it (with Atlantis), Italy did it (with PEACE).

Also, why icehacker runs for presidency almost every month and he loses? ??? I never understand that.
    [size=1]Curriculum Vitae Presidente do Brasil 2x Ministro da Defesa 2x Ministro de Relações Exteriores 2 Congressista do Brasil (4x), Tailândia, África do Sul, Áustria e Paquistão

Alecian

Citação Postado originalmente por Cavalcanti Ver Post

Also, why icehacker runs for presidency almost every month and he loses? ??? I never understand that.
    Haha ;D He's the party president of the biggest Opposition party in eSweden, and only once has the main party not had their own president as president, that was because their presidential candidates computer got burned after he had been elected. So he got impeached and the presidential candidate of Icehackers party (FRONT) called Roteda got to be president for a little while

It has the last couple of months been unusually close between the 2 major parties however and now the party president of FRONT wants to be president too...

Permissões de Postagem