Resultados 1 a 9 de 9

Tópico: The Swedish Embassy

Riku von Drake

The Swedish Embassy

Hey ladies and gentlemen, citizens of the large country Brazil. I am the Swedish ambassador here on your forum. Moreover, I am in Argentina and in Peru too =)

But since you are one of the largest and best performing countries in eRepubik (I have lived long in Brazil), I thought, i could start an embassy here too.

Since World War III now is over and the wars begins disappear more and more it's time for diplomacy. Ie. Sweden wants to strengthen its relations with your country.

Now if you have any questions at all or just want to chat a bit. Type here and I will respond as quickly as I can.

Sincerely

Riku von Drake

Riku von Drake

Re: The Swedish Embassy

Hmm. It is actually one thing I wonder about. Do you like the population of Sweden. You know, not just like us or hate us, but what do you think of us?? As far as I know, we have never done you harm. We have always preferred diplomacy and we really does not like to fight for no reason. (We are cheap)

But I would like to know a little about what you think about Sweden and its citizens.

Do you have a friend in Sweden so please write who.
    Do you have any enemy please write this too, and why he or she is your enemy.

With friendly greetings

Riku von Drake

Ex-Presidente do Brasil Avatar de ItsMeYoshi
    Data de Ingresso
    Jul 2009

hey riku,

personally, i'm pretty much neutral about sweden on this game, but i'm new so i really don't know anyone there

i heard u guys invaded germany a few times, thats all i know hehehe

sweden looks like a strong and brave country though, i'm sure we'll be happy to have good relationships with you, even though we're from opposite sides

except if you decide to invade germany again hehehe
    Peace at Home
    PEACE in the World

Riku von Drake

Well then i might be able to explanie this Germany thing

Well as you know at that time Atlantis still was, and Germany was at test time. Tho they insulted us and we really didn't like them at all.. So when there test time ended, (They had a Month) we started to think, why not take there regions? So we attacked them i conquerd all their regions fast. (This is the 3:de time we conquerd Germany).

But then after the war we thought that we wanted to give them all regions without one back (One High Grain region, they have 3) but they didn't want to. So we conquerd all Germany and took them out compleatly as a country. Then Hungray got there and we realized they had allied with PEACE. So we didn't care about those regioner and we lost all our German regions to Hungray, whom still holds most German regions.

So whom that is evil... We or Hungary? Well i don't know

But back to topic,

Sweden is a strong country. We got many tanks with over 20 in Str. (like 4-5) and yet a army of ppl with over 15. So ye we are quite strong. But we are few... like 1000 of our citizens are active and we got many zombies (Citizen that ppl give food).

But we are friendly and most of us are rich

We got loads of companies but as i said, no Raw Materials. Just to let you know

Data de Ingresso
    Jul 2009

i heard that hungary invaded germany to save them from a polish PTO, wasn't that the reason?

sweden looks like a very strong country considering your small population, i think if u guys got a babyboom u'd be REEAALLY strong!
    Peace at Home
    PEACE in the World

Ex-Presidente do Brasil Avatar de Jazar
    Data de Ingresso
    May 2009

gimme a virgin per day or austria will invade u!
    “Maybe, just maybe, there is no purpose in life… but if you linger a while longer in this world, you might discover something of value in it.”

Riku von Drake

Hehe you can get a Swedish girl if ya wants to Let me show you =)

I don't if this is alowed here (it is in the Swedish forum)

But if ya don't think tell me or take away the post.

Riku von Drake

Citação Postado originalmente por ItsMeYoshi Ver Post
    i heard that hungary invaded germany to save them from a polish PTO, wasn't that the reason?

sweden looks like a very strong country considering your small population, i think if u guys got a babyboom u'd be REEAALLY strong!
    Well Polish TO had like 40 % of the congress. But yeye maybe that could be the reason...

Ye and we are working on that, Facebook ads. Newspapers. Putting up posters in busstops and many more things

Don't think we don't know that hehe

Data de Ingresso
    Jul 2009

ah swedish girls....OMFG really does sum it up

hungary invaded germany to save from polish PTO, the polish actually have a big majority in germany, they just impeached the german president gobba:

http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/...t--905690/1/20

bad bunnies, baad

do you think sweden will be a target for PEACE in this war? i mean, after croatia and poland? those two will probably come first, because they pissed a lot of people off, and romania is prolly too strong, not sure PEACE would dare to invade them
    Peace at Home
    PEACE in the World

Permissões de Postagem