Página 1 de 8 123 ... ÚltimoÚltimo
Resultados 1 a 10 de 72

Tópico: Embaixada da Sérbia

serviana

Embaixada da Sérbia

Hello everyone! My name is Yasna and I am new ambassador of Serbia in Brasil, Mexico and Argentina. I am here to present you short history of our e-country and to thank everyone for their help. Since my spanish at the moment is better than my portuguese I am going to present this story in spanish so the citizens of e-Brasil who don´t speak english can understand a little bit more than if I write it in english. I hope you dont mind and I also hope I will improve my portuguese soon in order to speak with you in your native language. Um beijo and here is our story:

Serbia, un pais pequeño en los Balcanes, que en su vida real tenia que defenderse y luchar por su libertad y por su pais, tuvo q hacer lo mismo en este juego. Desde que existe E-Serbia se enfrenta a muchos problemas, que ni los paises mas grandes podrian superar. TO del congreso, TO del puesto del presidente, la perdida de sus teritorios y mucho mas que nos ocurrió , no fue suficiente para convencernos de que dejaramos de jugar a este juego. Al contrario, en todos los jugadores apareció una emocion tan tipica para los Serbios, "CAPRICHO". "Capricho" (Orgullo, casta o como queraís llamarlo) para mostrar a todos los jugadores en el e-mundo lo importante que es Serbia para nosotros y el honor que es representarla en e-mundo.

Hay que decir que nosotros solos nunca conseguiriamos todo eso, si no tuvieramos nuestros aliados leales y nuestros amigos que nos ayudaron en los momentos mas graves de nuestra e-historia. Nos acordamos del tiempo en el que Bulgaria efectuó la accion nombrada "El sastre valiente" y salvó nuestros dos ultimos teritorios de un ataque croata. Eso fue un gran día para nosotros, cuando descubrimos que no estabamos solos en ese e-mundo y que tenemos amigos con los que podemos contar. Luego la ayuda llegó de Hungría, Portugal, Turquía, Indonesia y los otros miembros de PEACE GC. Pero despues de devolver esos teritorios a Serbia, tuvimos que ser pacientes y esperar un poco más para volver a los territorios que eran nuestros (por derecho). Serbia participió en los grandes acciones de PEACE y aunque su contribución no era tan grande , nuestros aliados vieron que en Serbia tienen un amigo leal, un aliado que respeta todo lo que habian hecho para ayudarle y alguien con quien pueden contar.

Y ahora Serbia ha empezado con las victorias nuevas. Vojvodina, la única región alta de nuevo es parte de Serbia. Gracias a nuestros aliados húngaros, ya hemos tomado dos de los partidos políticos más grandes de E-Croacia y su Congreso y hemos empezado la lucha por la libertad.

Como el miembro de PEACE participamos en "training wars" y nuestro ejercito participa en todas las acciones organizadas por PEACE. Aunque existimos desde febrero, nuestro e-país esta empezando desde cero ahora. Después de mucho tiempo de maltrato, e-Serbia se está construyendo de nuevo. Nuestra economía, antes destruida, se está recuperando poco a poco. Nuestro pueblo que tuvo que mudarse fuera de Serbia , está volviendo para intentar hacer de su país uno similar a Hungria o Indonesia.

De momento en e-republik hay unos 4.000 serbios, y cada día llegan más y más jugadores. Nuestro ejercito tiene soldados débiles pero cada día tenemos más soldados y más fuerza. Podemos decir que e-Serbia es un país con gran potencial que va a intentar aprovechar todas sus posibilidades.

Hope you can understand it....Regards from Serbia

Senior Member Avatar de vinicius santiago
    Data de Ingresso
    May 2009

Re: Embaixada da Sérbia

Welcome Serviana,

You should write in english if you think this is easier.

Regards!
    Novos jogadores: Meu referrer no vNations Venha ajudar na luta.
    Minha dica pra você: Largue o eRepublik, fique no fórum e vá ler uns livros.
    P.S.: Ainda na eterna luta contra as matronas do politicamente correto.

Welcome.

Just a note: Brazil speaks portuguese, not spanish.
    [size=1]Curriculum Vitae Presidente do Brasil 2x Ministro da Defesa 2x Ministro de Relações Exteriores 2 Congressista do Brasil (4x), Tailândia, África do Sul, Áustria e Paquistão

Senior Member Avatar de vinicius santiago
    Data de Ingresso
    May 2009

Citação Postado originalmente por Cavalcanti Ver Post
    Welcome.

Cav....

"Since my spanish at the moment is better than my portuguese I am going to present this story in spanish so the citizens of e-Brasil who don´t speak english can understand a little bit more than if I write it in english. I hope you dont mind and I also hope I will improve my portuguese soon in order to speak with you in your native language."

Novos jogadores: Meu referrer no vNations Venha ajudar na luta.
    Minha dica pra você: Largue o eRepublik, fique no fórum e vá ler uns livros.
    P.S.: Ainda na eterna luta contra as matronas do politicamente correto.

serviana

Citação Postado originalmente por Cavalcanti Ver Post
    Welcome.

I know, I study portuguese but at the moment I dont speak it very well. I want to appologize for posting in spanish, but I thought since those 2 languages are similar that if somebody does not speak english it would be easier for him or her to understand in spanish. This afternoon I will post it again in english.

Best regards

serviana

I am back...and this time with english version of my letter. One more time I want to apologize to all of you for posting in spanish. hope I will improve my portuguese soon.
    Um beijos pra toudos e otro mais grande pra Antonio Salgado :-*

Serbia, small country in southeastern Europe, in the real life had to defend itself and fight for its freedom. The very same thing we had to do in this game. From the beginning e-Serbia faced a lot of problems that even the bigger countries would be able to overcome: the congress TO, president TO, the lost of its territories etc. But all that was not enough to convince us to stop playing this game. On the contrary....all that created one strong emotion in every single citizen of e-Serbia. We wanted to show to the e-world how important is Serbia for us and what honour is present it in the e-world.

I need to emphasize that it would be "mission impossible" without our friends and allies who helped us in the hardest moments in our e-history. We still remember the time when Bulgaria performed the action called " Brave tailor" and saved our last 2 territories from Croatian attack. That was a great day for us. The day when we realized that we were not alone in this e-world and that we have friends to rely on. Later help came from Hungary, Portugal, Turkey, Indonesia and other members of PEACE GC. And when we finally got back our territories we had to be patient before all our original territories became part of Serbia again. We participated in all big PEACE´s actions and even if our contribution wasn´t so big, our allies saw that in Serbia they have one loyal friend, one ally who respected everything they had done to help us and somebody they can rely on.

Now we have started new victories. Vojvodina, the only high region belongs to Serbia again. Thanks to e-people of Hungary we TO 2 biggest croatian parties and their congress too. And we continue our fight for freedom.

As a PEACE member we participate in all training wars and our army participate in all actions organized by PEACE. Even do we exist only 5 months we are starting from 0 again. After all that mistreat, E-Serbia is being constructed again. Our economy, formerly destructed, is recovering, our people who had to move out from Serbia are coming back again to try to make one country similar to Hungary or Indonesia.

Right now we have about 6.000 Serbs and every day come more and more players. Our army still has weak soldiers, but every day we have more soldiers and more strength.We can say that e-Serbia has great potential and will try to use it for the best of its citizens.

Ex-Presidente do Brasil Avatar de Jazar
    Data de Ingresso
    May 2009

oi :x
    “Maybe, just maybe, there is no purpose in life… but if you linger a while longer in this world, you might discover something of value in it.”

serviana

oi Antonio! ;D
    um beijo pra vc :-*

Data de Ingresso
    May 2009

Citação Postado originalmente por serviana Ver Post
    oi Antonio! ;D
    um beijo pra vc :-*
    :-[ :P ;D :-*
    “Maybe, just maybe, there is no purpose in life… but if you linger a while longer in this world, you might discover something of value in it.”

Data de Ingresso
    May 2009

ela é tão fofinha :x

Permissões de Postagem