Página 1 de 3 123 ÚltimoÚltimo
Resultados 1 a 10 de 30

Tópico: Embassy of the eUSA

Dodgercatcher

Embassy of the eUSA

Hello I'm Dodgerctacher from the eUSA. I am the ambassador to your country, Brazil (Brasil). I am a current congressman and am looking forward to strengthening our relations and I believe our current peace treaty is a good way to start. I look forward to working with all of you. One question, if you have an Mirc channel, what is it? Thank you.

Ex-Presidente do Brasil Avatar de Jazar
    Data de Ingresso
    May 2009

Re: Embassy of the eUSA

#ebr - rizon.net

hi ^^
    “Maybe, just maybe, there is no purpose in life… but if you linger a while longer in this world, you might discover something of value in it.”

Gus Melo

Ignore the possible avalanche of aggressions to come, they are just trying to scare you.

But anyway, I welcome you, fellow ambassator. It's good news to see eAmerican congressmen trying to take moves towards diplomacy. I can't speak for the eBrazilian government, but I believe the Minister of Foreign Affairs will be contacting you soon.

Dodgercatcher

Thank you for the help, I don't really care if people don't like it I'm just doing my job.

I kindly ask you apologizes about the brazilians who have written shitty things here in embassy.

As Minister of Foreign Affairs and Admin, the proper measures were taken about that.

Could you tell us your government view towards Brazil, Atlantis vs PEACE and the Peace treaty between the two countries?

Thanks in advice,
    Cav.
    [size=1]Curriculum Vitae Presidente do Brasil 2x Ministro da Defesa 2x Ministro de Relações Exteriores 2 Congressista do Brasil (4x), Tailândia, África do Sul, Áustria e Paquistão

Dodgercatcher

We officially want to improve relations with our countries and try to despond those kind of responses from both sides. With the ATLANTIS vs PEACE topic comes around I will have to tell you there are some that have different opinions so I can't give you a very clear answer about that and about the
    intra-ATLANTIS battles we have remained officially neutral about the subject. We are hoping that the Peace treaty will encourage trade and we want to let business owners in your country know that the eUSA is a very good place to export to with low imports and high demands. I pose the same question to you, and also is there a place where if we need to discuss things privately?

Homero Tassinari

In fact, importation taxes are low in USA. In the other hand, Income Taxes are unbelievably high!!

Dodgercatcher

Citação Postado originalmente por Homero Tassinari Ver Post
    In fact, importation taxes are low in USA. In the other hand, Income Taxes are unbelievably high!!
    There are a large group of us trying to lower taxes back to normal standards.

dearaujojr

Re:Embassy of the eUSA

Why are there 2 american embassies?
    http://erepublikbrasil.saria.uni5.ne...p?topic=1234.0

Re:Embassy of the eUSA

Because they're americans.=p
    [size=1]Curriculum Vitae Presidente do Brasil 2x Ministro da Defesa 2x Ministro de Relações Exteriores 2 Congressista do Brasil (4x), Tailândia, África do Sul, Áustria e Paquistão

Permissões de Postagem