Página 1 de 4 123 ... ÚltimoÚltimo
Resultados 1 a 10 de 36

Tópico: Argentinian Embassy

AndrePalma

Argentinian Embassy

Hello, I'm AndrePalma, the ambassador of eArgentina here in eBrazil. I want you to know that I wish that we can have a great time together, as well as make new friends and have a great time for both countries. In RL I've been twice in Brazil, and I really enjoyed it. First time i went to Florianopolis and I really had a great time. Second time, I went first to Rio de Janeiro and stayed in the house of some friends at Niteroi. Then we travelled to Cabo Frío, and took trips to Arraial do Cabo and Buzios. I'm hoping that our two great nations can consolidate their friendship and be prepared for any attack as well to protect our Latin American brothers.

Best wishes, AndrePalma, ambassador from eArgentina on eBrazil.

PD: I would love to chat with anyone of you! My msn is [email protected] I speak Spanish, English and pretty bad portuguese.

Data de Ingresso
    Oct 2009

Re:Argentinian Embassy

Welcome!

Data de Ingresso
    May 2009

Bem-vindo
    [CENTER][/CENTER]

AndrePalma

Thanks for your welcome. How do you feel for the next world cup?

and3r5on

Seja Bem Vindo!!!

Data de Ingresso
    Oct 2009

we fell like winning

AndrePalma

mmm some people said that brazil has hard group in the first round, but I don't think so... north korea, cote d ivoire seem to be easy matches, maybe portugal can be nnot that easy. what do you think about it?
    I think that our group is pretty easy. South Korea and Nigeriaare my favs for the second phase, i don't see greece surviving the first round.
    In my opinion, I guess that the really tight and umpredictable group would be the South Africa's. Mexico, Uruguay and France seem to be dangerous rivals for the world cup host. Do you see the bafana bafanas making it to the next round? I do!

Congressista Avatar de Dennys Asimov
    Data de Ingresso
    Nov 2009

Bienvenido André!

Is there any official position of Argentina towards PHOENIX? Is it official that Argentina wants to join it?
    [size=1]Curriculum Vitae Presidente do Brasil 2x Ministro da Defesa 2x Ministro de Relações Exteriores 2 Congressista do Brasil (4x), Tailândia, África do Sul, Áustria e Paquistão

Senior Member Avatar de nuutxer
    Data de Ingresso
    May 2009

Maneiro a Argentina só criar embaixada aqui quando quer entrar na PHOENIX e precisa da gente pra isso.
    Ajuda a gente a ver quem eles são mesmo.
    [CENTER] [/CENTER]

Permissões de Postagem